Apprentice Sales & Service Administrator
At NFU Mutual Boston Spa you will receive support and training from our experienced team. You will learn how to work with our customers and support the business. In your time at NFU Mutual, you will get the opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of working in the insurance sector and of the day to day running of the organisation.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the growth of the agency and servicing of our clients on our client accounts
- Support the team on answering calls & reviewing the data system to prospect
- Assist with IT support and report generation
- Answer the telephone and respond to email inquiries in a timely manner
- Complete general administrative duties
- Undertake a quality improvement project
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work-based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full time.
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunities to progress for a career and promotions with NFU Mutual and in Financial Services.