Business Administrator Apprentice
Beaucare is looking for a dynamic and energetic Business Administrator to join the team. We are looking for an innovative individual who will thrive in an evolving department where the sky is the limit. If you enjoy a fast paced, engaging environment and are passionate about delivering exceptional business support, this is the position for you.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Daily scanning of pick and delivery notes
- Assisting with the upload of data to our new online portal
- Assisting with gathering and sending out marketing promotional materials
- Managing the office stationery supplies
- Providing printer readings to suppliers
- Undertaking a quality improvement project
- Assisting with report generation and circulation
- Answering the telephone and responding to email inquiries in a timely manner
- General administrative duties
- Assisting in the warehouse during busy periods
- Provide I.T support to the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full time.
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Beaucare promotes internal recognition, recruiting internally to elevate and support you with your Career Development goals.