Business and Administration Apprentice
4Life Wealth Management Ltd are looking for an apprentice to provide first class administrative support to the Practice and to work closely with Paraplanners and Advisers. To ensure that client files are managed effectively, and Advisers are kept up to date with progress at each stage. To ensure that the relationship between 4Life Wealth Management, the adviser and the client remains strong.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Maintaining administration systems
- Liaising with Advisers to arrange client meetings/reviews
- Preparing business documents
- Preparing information/comparisons for analysis by Advisers
- Acting as point of contact and dealing effectively with queries from clients and other parties
- Be part of a team helping to develop 4Life Wealth Management
- Assist with client events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work-based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full-time
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to Paraplanner or Wealth Management Consultant available.