Harrogate College Holiday Campus Tour May 2023
Come and discover what Harrogate College has to offer on one of our guided tours.
The School Liaison team are delivering campus tours for anyone interested in finding out more information about the courses and facilities on offer at Harrogate College.
* Please note that their will not be curriculum staff available to speak to*
Due to the fact that these take place during half term, the campus will be quieter so this event is also a good option for any students who might be anxious or nervous about coming to a large open event.
We offer a wide range of courses such as vocational, apprenticeships, T Levels and many other specialised courses. Our facilities seek to replicate the industry environments you would work in after completing your course, so why not see what your future might hold?
There are two times to book on to 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
Some of the facilities you can expect to see include:
- Beauty therapy salon
- Image academy hair salon
- Photography studios and dark room
- Art studios and exhibition space
- Woodland nursery childcare room
- Mac suite
- Bricklaying, electrical installation, fabrication and welding, painting and decorating and carpentry and joinery workshops
- Fully working motor vehicle garage
- Science laboratories
- Ceramics area
- On campus gym
- Bistro and production kitchen with working bar
- Independent learning zone and library
If you have any questions please contact – email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.