This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to provide a basic facial, makeup and manicure and pedicure treatment
You will gain an insight into working with others in the hair and beauty sector, and knowledge of health, safety and hygiene requirements.
This is aimed at beginners, new to the beauty industry
- Introduction to a career in beauty therapy
- Being able to provide practical treatment
- To be able to work in a real life salon environment
Who is this course for?
Somebody who is interested in pursuing a career in beauty therapy, this course would be the first step on the ladder.
- Follow Health and Safety in the salon
- Introduction to the Hair and Beauty sector
- Providing basic manicure treatment
- Providing basic pedicure treatment
- Basic makeup application
- Skin Care
- Working with others in the hair and beauty sector
Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques Level 2
- Continual assessment - practically assessed
- Online exam