This qualification covers key factors that may affect development in children, such as stress, adverse childhood experiences, and special educational needs and disabilities
Aged 19+, Level 1 English.
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace
- Unit 1: Understanding neuroscience in early years
- Unit 2: Understanding self-regulation and how to nurture this in children
from birth to seven years
Written assessments, tasks, and activities.