This fully online qualification helps you to develop a person-centred approach to delivering high levels of personal care. You will cover how to support personal hygiene, foot care, oral health, pressure area care, and sepsis.
Aged 19+, Level 1 English.
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace
- Unit 1: Understanding person-centred care
- Unit 2: Supporting personal hygiene
- Unit 3: Understanding foot care for individuals
- Unit 4: Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Unit 5: Understanding pressure area care
- Unit 6: Understanding sepsis
Written assessments, tasks, and activities.