This course will provide an overview of the principles of sustainable development, communities and energy management, and the social responsibility of businesses in relation to sustainability. Learners will also look at the principles of waste management and sustainable transport and applying sustainability in their own setting through zero waste.
Aged 19+, Level 1 English.
- Flexible online delivery
- Assessed via activities so no exams
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment
- Study at your own pace
- Unit 1: Principles of sustainable development
- Unit 2: Principles of sustainable communities
- Unit 3: Principles of sustainable energy management
- Unit 4: Social responsibility of businesses in relation to sustainability
- Unit 5: Principles of waste management
- Unit 6: Principles of sustainable transport
- Unit 7: Sustainability applied in own setting (Optional)
Written assessments, tasks, and activities.