Here you can find information about our latest vacancies and benefits of working with us.
Harrogate College is committed to equality, diversity, inclusion, and the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants are required to complete all mandatory pre-employment checks, including:
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
- Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
- Two professional references
- Fitness to work conducted by our occupational health partners NHS Airedale
- Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
- Prohibition from teaching check for all staff entering teaching related roles
For more information on Safer Recruitment and pre-employment checks, please see section three of Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website here.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory checks.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic you may experience some delays during the recruitment process. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Closing Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2021 23:59:00 GMT
Salary: LM1 Commencing at £33,048 with progression to £36,102 PA