Here you can find information about our latest vacancies and benefits of working with us.
Harrogate College is committed to equality, diversity, inclusion, and the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants are required to complete all mandatory pre-employment checks, including:
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services (DBS) check
- Children’s barred list check (we may also check the adult barred list if the role involves working with vulnerable adults)
- Two professional references
- Fitness to work conducted by our occupational health partners NHS Airedale
- Section 128 check for all staff entering management roles
- Prohibition from teaching check for all staff entering teaching related roles
For more information on Safer Recruitment and pre-employment checks, please see section three of Keeping Children Safe in Education.
Please Note: All successful applicants who have lived or travelled overseas for three months or more in the past five years will be required to undertake an overseas check as part of the pre-employment checks.
More information on overseas checks can be found on the government website here.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory checks.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situationthere may be delays with both the recruitment and onboarding processes. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
We are paying all our employees (regardless of length of service) full pay should they develop coronavirus symptoms/where the illness is confirmed. This will be in line with our current scheme, equivalent to our employees with 4 to 12 months of service.
Closing Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020
Salary: LC5 Commencing at £21,812 with progression to £23,698 PA Pro rata
Closing Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021
Salary: SO1 Commencing at £26,615 with progression to £29,079 PA