Level 3 Business and Administration Apprenticeship
Be a part of the administrative team for an award winning technology consultancy, advising, designing and implementing Audio-Visual, Lighting Control and Integrated solutions across the UK and beyond. Duties will include contacting clients and suppliers via phone and email.
What will the apprentice be doing?
General office administration including but not limited to:
- Answering and routing calls
- Taking messages
- Calling and emailing clients and suppliers
- Assistance with accounts
- Taking deliveries
There’ll be a requirement to offer general day-to-day support for the team including:
- Printing documents
- Helping to organise events and also be the first line of communication on days when our Administrator isn’t in the office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work-based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full-time
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is plenty of scope to progress, taking on more responsibilities at the end of the apprenticeship and becoming a key member of the team