Harrogate College is for students who want more. From cutting-edge facilities and real-world environment to industry links, knowledge and experienced tutors, our whole curriculum is designed with the student in mind.
We build our teaching around employer and industry needs, using consultations across the Harrogate district to influence and directly shape new course material. We believe high-quality education leads students to positive destinations such as university or employment, making us the provider of choice in the Harrogate district.
T Levels are an alternative to A Levels, apprenticeships and other 16 to 19 courses.
Equivalent to 3 A levels, a T-Level focuses on vocational skills and can help you into skilled employment, higher study or apprenticeships.
Students spend 80% of the course in the classroom, learning the skills that employers need, and the other 20% in a meaningful industry placement.
Harrogate College have completed plans to offer new two-year T-Levels in science and pharmacy, construction and business finance from 2022.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.