Here you can find information about our latest vacancies and benefits of working with us. Details of wide variety of exciting vacancies available at the Luminate Education Group are available here.
Benefits of working with us
Working within an FE/HE environment can be very rewarding. At Luminate Education Group, we are looking for talented individuals who can help us to achieve our mission, which is “creating learning environments where every student can achieve their full potential.”
There are a whole host of benefits available to employees of Leeds City College, Leeds Sixth Form College, University Centre Leeds, Keighley College and Harrogate College:
- Pension schemes – We offer employees with the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and for teachers to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme, both of which offer pension and tax lump sum benefits on retirement, as well as life assurance benefits.
- Annual Leave entitlement – We offer an excellent annual leave entitlement starting from 27 days and including up to five discretionary closure days at Christmas.
- Employee Assistance Programme – Through our Employee Assistance programme, employees can access free confidential advice and support via a 24/7 telephone helpline and structured telephonic and face-to-face counselling.
- Family Friendly Policies – We offer flexible working opportunities to support the diverse needs of our workforce.
- Training and Development – Our dedicated organisational development department aims to offer opportunities for all employees to access training and further qualifications.
- Wellbeing initiatives – We value the contribution of all employees and are committed to promoting and maintaining their health and wellbeing via a number of initiatives.
- MetroCards & Northern Rail – Discounted travel cards for those who regularly use public transport across the region.
- Cycle to Work Schemes – Our salary sacrifice scheme enables employees to pay for a bicycle through our payroll and save on tax in the process.
- Simply Health – Through a cash plan employees are able to access healthcare treatment and are able to claim back money from their bills. The cash plan includes 24/7 GP and counselling telephone services and cover for up to four children (under the age of 18).
- Discounted Gym Memberships – 20% off Bodyline Gyms with no joining fee and £5 off monthly fees at Village Gyms.
- Discounted Hair & Beauty Treatments – This gives employees the opportunity to access onsite treatments at an affordable price and provides students with clients, to help support their learning within a realistic salon environment (at our Printworks Campus and at Harrogate College).
- Memberships – Employees can acquire various membership cards/schemes, such as Costco and The Gourmet Society. These offer cost savings on a number of products or services.
- IT Products – Access Microsoft products at heavily discounted rates and free antivirus.
- Motor vehicle maintenance– Access to winter service and maintenance at cost prices through the School of Engineering at our Printworks Campus.
- Food offers – Access to various offers at our fantastic onsite restaurants: Printworks Kitchen & Bar at our Printworks Campus; and at Bistro on the Park at Harrogate College.
- Retail Outlets – Access to quality butchery and bakery produce at our onsite facilities at our Printworks Campus.
Closing Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020
Salary: SO1 Commencing at £26,615 with progression to £29,079 PA (Plus Market Supplement)
Closing Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020
Salary: LM1 Commencing at £32,721 with progression to £35,745 PA