Apprentice Hospitality Team Member
At NFU Mutual Boston Spa you will receive support and training from our experienced team. You will Ripley Castle Estate, including the Boar’s Head Inn and Tearoom, are a family-owned hospitality and tourism business, just north of Harrogate on the 36-bus route. We believe it is our people who make the difference and we care deeply about our staff. We work together to deliver great service. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be working across the Estate, working both front and back of house, in which you will have the opportunity to gain experience across all departments. Departments include:
- Food & beverage service across the tearoom, Boar’s Head Inn and castle events
- Reception & reservations
- Across the Estate you will report to the Estate Management Team. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing the highest level of service to all our guests Recognising customer needs
- Matching customer needs to the products and services of the business
- Working as part of a team to ensure that every customer feels welcomed and looked after
- Being adaptable and ready to support team members across the business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full-time
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment
- Functional skills qualifications in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Ripley Castle Estate promotes internal recognition, recruiting internally to elevate and support you with your career development goals.