Business and Administration Apprentice
Martin & Gerard (Electrical Contractors) Ltd are looking for a highly motivated and committed apprentice to join their successful electrical contracting business. The role includes providing excellent administrative support to the business management team. We will support you as you develop your business administration skills and offer excellent opportunities for future development.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answer the telephones, take messages, and deal with client enquiries
- Diary management and coordination of client defects
- Input information into a bespoke defects database programme and update as required
- Handle customer service queries in a professional and proactive manner
- Support the preparation of education materials for the team of operational electricians
- Support HR procedures
- Coordinate small works invoicing
- Use and maintain office equipment
- Filing and general office duties
- Maintain stock and order office supplies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- Apprenticeship training will follow a work-based learning model, in which you will be based in the workplace full-time
- Monthly visits and progress reviews with your work-based assessor will be used to guide and support you through your apprenticeship off the job learning and preparation for end point assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion, you may wish to pursue an area of business interest such as Human Resource Management, Customer Care, Health and Safety or Business Management.
- Future career opportunities will be based on the company’s needs and link with the learning components of a Business Administrator Apprenticeship.